- Electrical Settings : The AC/DC settings on the controller and the vibratory drive unit should be the same. Also, ensure that the controller and the drive unit are working on the same frequency.
- Maximum Capacity of Controller : When one controller is used with a different unit, there could be a problem with the maximum adjustment. When a controller is used with a small unit, the maximum adjustment will be quite low. This will affect its performance when used with a bigger unit.
- Damaged Components : Two main components that need to be monitored closely are:
- Base Unit Strings : If the base unit strings of a vibratory feeder are cracked, the machine will not be able to function optimally. The shock absorption power reduces, thus affecting the productivity of the unit.
- Linings : The linings of the vibratory feeders may be worn, which affects the efficiency of the vibratory feeder.
All vibratory feeders slow down over time. To keep them running in pristine condition, maintaining them is key. Analyzing the problem and product will help you find the right solution that will give you maximum efficiency. This process will also increase the reliability of the product.